That’s not fair!’….we all want things to be fair and all of today’s lessons speak to this on the 16th Sunday after Pentecost.
Pastor Beth asked us if we knew what is God concerned about.
1. G-Generosity-how we live out our lives.
2. R-Relationships-God seeks reconciliation between each of us.
3. A-Attitude-impacts everything.
4. C-Community-to be gracious in our dealings with each other.
5. E-God is concerned about each and every one of us.
In baptism, we receive the grace of God that is freely given to all.
We are called to be people of GRACE.
Also check out the Bell Choir Audio for this service below.